Lawyer (Universidad Externado de Colombia), specialized in law and international legal culture, excellent handling and fluency of the english language, intermediate level of italian, and currently practicing French and Catalan. Professional practice focused on government, international business, consulting in smart cities, electromobility and digital transformation of public administration (GovTech).
Zigurat Global Institute of Technology. Professor – advisor: Master’s in Global Smart Cities Manager (current)
Block 2 “understanding smart cities” – emphasis on smart government.
Independent consultant for the digital transformation of governments. (current)
Advice on public policies in digital transformation of governments and smart cities.
Next project: Coordination and content preparation for the new GovTech Master, with the UDIMA University.
Born in Commerce. International Director for the USA and the European Union (february 2017- february 2019)
Consulting on public policies, good governance and access to international markets.
- Achievement: Opening of global trade for Colombian SMEs.
- Direction and resource management for export and import products focused on smart, digital, sustainable and Innovative economies. Entrepreneurship:Pre:Mind. Chief Commercial Officer, CCO, Spain (current)
The company has created the product: Pre:vent. B4B employee contact tracing app developed in response to Covid- 19. It enables workforces to get back to work faster and sooner, saving companies significant cost, and reducing production/service downtime.
QEV technologies. Commercial Director, CBO, Colombia (february 2019- current) The company specialized in electromobility and modernization of cities.
- Achievement: More than 1 million euros in sales and business consolidation in Latin America.
- Project management and business development in Colombia. Relationships with local authorities, transport companies and other stakeholders of the sustainable mobility sector in Latin America.
- International public relations through the creation of a network with business leaders, governments, technology companies and positioning in congresses and forums (WEF-Davos, and others).
Congress of the Republic of Colombia. Legal Advisor of the Representative Clara Rojas (november 2016- january 2017)
• The advice of legislative initiatives for digital transformation, technology for social inclusion, human rights, peace issues, and orange economy.
Embassy of Colombia in the Republic of Azerbaijan. Official of the Diplomatic Mission (march 2014- october 2016)
• Management of the administrative opening of the Embassy and coordination of cultural and commercial affairs. Eliana del Pilar Bejarano Murillo –Junio, 2020
Ministry of Interior of Colombia. Legal advisor of Indigenous, ROM, and Minorities Affairs Directorate (november 2013-march 2014).
• Legal assistance in the processes of prior consultation of legislative measures and decrees of the national order with minorities and other communities.
National Training Service (Servicio Nacional de Aprendizaje de Colombia- SENA). Advisor of the General Director (march 2013-august 2013)
- Legal, administrative and operational assistance in the office of the General Director.
- Monitoring e-learning projects and digital transformation of vocational training programs for the labor force.United Way Worldwide (Latin America). Operational assistant at the Regional Vice Presidency (april 2012- november 2012).
• Legal and administrative assistance in the implementation and monitoring of social investment projects through the contribution of multinational companies for education and health in Latin America.
Fiduciaria Bancolombia S. A. Junior lawyer (practice) of the legal department (december 2011- april 2012)
Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia. Intern of the delegation for market risk and integrity supervision (2010)
Universidad Externado de Colombia. Member of the legal office of the public law chamber (2010-2011).
Master in Legal Culture, Security, Justice and Law
Triple degree: Universitat de Girona/ Universidad Austral de Chile/ Università di Genova.
Graduated in 2018.
Thesis: “Historical memory, a step towards reconciliation and reparation for the victims of the armed conflict in Colombia”.
Undergraduate degree in Law
Universidad Externado de Colombia.
Graduated in 2012
Thesis: “ Prior consultation to guarantee the protection of fundamental rights”.
Sociolegal research carried out with the CIPC. Emphasis on ethnic issues (indigenous groups), environmental issues, economic issues (mega-projects, infrastructure, and mining in Colombia) and political issues (prior consultation for administrative acts and legislative initiatives).
- Digital Government- Inter-American Development Bank, 2020.
- Digital Marketing- CEF- UDIMA, 2020
- Creative and Cultural Industry Management- INESEM, 2020Languages:
- Spanish- Native
- English – Bilingual. Arrowhead Economic Opportunity Agency, Inc, Minnesota, 2008.Learning Resource Network – C2 Certificate in ESOL International (CEF C2)
• Italian- Basic. CILS- Università per Stranieri di Siena- Livello Due – B2
- Location: Madrid (Spain)