- Post-Graduation in Digital Enterprise Management by Nova-IMS
- Master Degree in Management by ISCTE
- Top Executive MBA by ISCTE Business School
- Post-Graduation in Financial Institutions Management by ISCTE-IBS
- Statistics and Information Management Degree by Nova-IMS
- Accounting and Financial Management Degree by ISCAL
- Head of Models Validation Unit (Banking Sector – Portuguese SSM Bank)
- Co-Founder Zoom Global Smart Cities (NGO specialized in Smart-Cities
- (2013-2017) Elected Deputy-Mayor in Municipality of Lisbon (in charge of: Sports, Information Systems, Citizen’s Relationship and Public Works).
- (2006-2013) Accounting and Planning Director (Banking Sector)
- (2005-2013) Elected Parish Vice-President (Local Government –2nd Largest parish inLisbon city)
Other important references
- Speaker and Guest of Honor as Lisbon representative in many events in Portugal and abroad (including: Istanbul, Barcelona, Turim, Bogotá, Newport,…);
- Mentor and leader for the winning bid for Lisbon as European Capital of Sport in 2021.
- Mentor and leader of the Municipal Digital Transformation Strategic Program (2015/17)
- Board member of a Non-Governmental Organization focused in children and senior agessocial assistance (more than 250 beneficiaries);
- Recurring chronicler for Smart Cities magazine on digital governance issues;
- Participant in Academic executive weeks in Silicon Valley, Shanghai and Beijing.